Refund and Returns
Our refund and returns policy last 14 days. If 14 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition, you received it.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Products that are intimate or sanitary goods cannot be returned.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, or is damaged or misses parts for reasons, not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or the original payment method.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to:
Tevini & Friends GmbH
82110 Germering, Germany
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
Tevini & Friends GmbH
82110 Germering, Germany
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Return shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Right of Withdrawal for Consumer
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.
Right of Withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day
- on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods, if you have ordered one or more goods as part of a single order and this is or will be delivered in one go, or
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the last goods, if you ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately, or
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the last partial consignment or the last piece if you have ordered goods that are delivered in several partial consignments or pieces, or
- on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the first goods, provided that you have concluded a contract for the regular delivery of goods over a specified period of time.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us (Tevini & Friends GmbH, Fruehlingstrasse 84, 82110 Germering, Germany, e-mail address: email@example.com) a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the withdrawal form at the bottom of this page, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of Cancellation
If you revoke this contract, we have to pay you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the returned goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to the handling of the goods that is not necessary to establish the nature, properties, and functioning of the goods.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.